Skip to main content

Happy Valentine's Friend...!! :)

Here I would like to share the love poems i loved reading (no it would be better if i put it as feeling) :). I love tabu shankar for this :) :)

these are from his "adutha pengal kalloori 5 k.m"

En thodugalai
kalatri veesavendum
mudhalil
avan sollum
kaadhal mozhigalai ellam
ottuketpadhu mattumallaamal
avanilladha nerangalil
thirumbach cholli
gaeli veru seigindrana

oru naal thaan endraalum
Or azhagiya naalil
avan
en araikku vandhu
ennai paarthuvittu thirumbugayil
arayilirundha kannadiyil
mugam paarthu
thalai seevikkondu
kilambinan

avanai anuppi vittu vandhu
kannadiyai paarthaal
avan mugathai
adhu appadiyae vaithirundhadhu
aacharyathodu 'eppadi' endru kettal
'unna madhiryae naanum avanai kaadhalikkiraen'
endradhu kannadi

kobam thalaikkaera
adhai adikka seeppai kayyileduthaal
padharippoi sonnadhu seeppu
'paarthu paarthu...
en meedhu padhindhirukkum
avanadhu mudigalin
muthathai azhithuvidadhae' endru
pallai kadithukkondu padukkayil vandhu vilundhaen

dhisai engum irundhu sirithadhu kaadhal :) <3

-- this one is my fav --

andha mazhai thaan
ennayum avanayum
orae kudaiyinkeel
konduvandhu
vegu kaalamai arumbagavae irundha
engal kaadhalai
malaraakki thandhadhu

saaral kaigalaal mazhai
engalai sutri valaithu
kummiyadikka
naan avanayum
avan ennayum
nerungugayil
'adada chinna kudayaaga eduthu
vandhu vittaenae' endraan
poiyaana varuthathudan
'paravayillai' endraen
meyyaana vetkathudan(blush)

kudaikkul nadandha
andha kutti payanathai
avan en arayin munbu
mudithu vaithuvittup ponadhum
naan Odippoi mottai maadiyil
peidhu kondirundha mazhayinai kattipidithu
nandri solliyapadiyae veedhiyai parthaen(omg)

kudayai madakki
kaiyyil vaithukkondu
mugathai uyarthi
mazhaikku koduthapadi
pOikkondirundhan avan (blush blush)

manadhil poothadhu
kaadhal panmadangaai :) :)
itthodu vittuvidakkoodadhu
indha mazhayai
ena mudiveduthu
oru sembu niraya pidithu
saamigal aedhumilladha
en alamaariyil vaithaen
punniya theerthamaga
dhinamum thalayil
thelithukkolla
vendum enbadharkaaga!!

i have many more favorites... but the post will become longer than this... :) so i stop with these :) :)

try reading tabu shankar if you loved these...

Comments

  1. today i read about tabu.. tomorrow i will read about shankar..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Kums... But try writing this in tamil, it would look even better and one such post is not enough to write tabu shankar's good works...

    ReplyDelete
  3. all these poems are my favourite !!!

    Try to upload in tamil fonts dear ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Nice poem indeed...to add the meaning of this poem in my life..

    I want to search my friend, who is likely studying in avinashilingam engineering college, Printing department. Her name is lakshmi priya and should be in her final year. If you could reach her, she should be able to recognise me, by my name. kindly help me to find her...

    Sorry to add my request in place of comments, but I am sure that i have to do this...pls help.

    - kamatchi shanker (9880696219)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @vidhya: ok ok :D
    @karthi na: will try na.. :)
    @guru na: see we have the same taste... like brother like sister!!
    @kamatchi shanker: :-o ok..

    ReplyDelete
  6. My email id is kamatchi.shanker@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. he he he he Prabu nee enakku treat vekkanum... :) :) Regards to Yeidy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To the fussy maiden!

I recently took part in a woman's forum meeting at work. The issue that was mostly discussed was men staring at women for their looks, their clothes etc etc etc. I don't know how long it will take women to realize that when we dress up all glam, we are surely going to get some "appreciative" glances every now and then. Making a fuss about it is a waste of time! You could do that when you want to show off that you are getting some attention. Women dress up, and men get attracted. Thats basic human nature. The animal instinct. You shouldn't be complaining about it! The pervs do the wolf whistles and stuff to get attention. You should not react to them, react as in get angry, flirty, upset, happy, everything counts. That means that they win! This is one valuable lesson to remember: learn to ignore. Nothing can rebuff them like being ignored. I don't know how many ladies are going to get upset about this post, and I frankly think I am right.

Stupidity Never Dies!

I have been talking.. whining about chain mails and SMS for such a long time. And recently one of the mails that I came across rekindled the anger and frustration towards their stupidity! It says "11 year old girl pregnant" and you should read it to understand why it really got on my nerves... SPELLING mistakes! How could I not laugh at a threat that has spelling mistakes in it? I quote here: " I will slid your body in half and then i will stab u 1 million times until all of your blood is out of you body i will take off all of your clothes and leave you naked, but dont worry, there wont be any of your skin left, i will break all of your bones, and i? will eat everything that is left of you... enjoy" I have quoted a sample mistake in red. And did it really say "Enjoy?" hell yeah it did! And why would any dead person feel shy? No need to take off the skin I say! Dear Murderer, I'd like to spare some time for you, I do not feel

My Music - A Gift I Lost

In recent times, a couple of my school friends asked me, 'why did you stop singing?'. Until then I did not realize that I was not doing the 'real' singing I used to do. I had forgotten that I used to Sing,sIng,siNg,sinG SING all the time! If not excellent I was atleast passable. Only after my friends asked me 'why', a memory buried sooo deep that I had forgotten about it for nearly 7 years surfaced. I was in the 10th grade that time. There were two of us girls, who sang at almost all the events. The other one was a first ranker, excellent in music, so in short - a star. On the other hand I was like a sidekick, I get to sing at the school assembly and she sings at the Annual Day... well, you get the picture. I did not bother about being not-as-good-as-her in music, I was happy until I was given the chance to sing. And then this happened. There was some kinda contest, and the school choir gets to sing in front of some music director. And we all felt like '