Skip to main content

Happy Valentine's Friend...!! :)

Here I would like to share the love poems i loved reading (no it would be better if i put it as feeling) :). I love tabu shankar for this :) :)

these are from his "adutha pengal kalloori 5 k.m"

En thodugalai
kalatri veesavendum
mudhalil
avan sollum
kaadhal mozhigalai ellam
ottuketpadhu mattumallaamal
avanilladha nerangalil
thirumbach cholli
gaeli veru seigindrana

oru naal thaan endraalum
Or azhagiya naalil
avan
en araikku vandhu
ennai paarthuvittu thirumbugayil
arayilirundha kannadiyil
mugam paarthu
thalai seevikkondu
kilambinan

avanai anuppi vittu vandhu
kannadiyai paarthaal
avan mugathai
adhu appadiyae vaithirundhadhu
aacharyathodu 'eppadi' endru kettal
'unna madhiryae naanum avanai kaadhalikkiraen'
endradhu kannadi

kobam thalaikkaera
adhai adikka seeppai kayyileduthaal
padharippoi sonnadhu seeppu
'paarthu paarthu...
en meedhu padhindhirukkum
avanadhu mudigalin
muthathai azhithuvidadhae' endru
pallai kadithukkondu padukkayil vandhu vilundhaen

dhisai engum irundhu sirithadhu kaadhal :) <3

-- this one is my fav --

andha mazhai thaan
ennayum avanayum
orae kudaiyinkeel
konduvandhu
vegu kaalamai arumbagavae irundha
engal kaadhalai
malaraakki thandhadhu

saaral kaigalaal mazhai
engalai sutri valaithu
kummiyadikka
naan avanayum
avan ennayum
nerungugayil
'adada chinna kudayaaga eduthu
vandhu vittaenae' endraan
poiyaana varuthathudan
'paravayillai' endraen
meyyaana vetkathudan(blush)

kudaikkul nadandha
andha kutti payanathai
avan en arayin munbu
mudithu vaithuvittup ponadhum
naan Odippoi mottai maadiyil
peidhu kondirundha mazhayinai kattipidithu
nandri solliyapadiyae veedhiyai parthaen(omg)

kudayai madakki
kaiyyil vaithukkondu
mugathai uyarthi
mazhaikku koduthapadi
pOikkondirundhan avan (blush blush)

manadhil poothadhu
kaadhal panmadangaai :) :)
itthodu vittuvidakkoodadhu
indha mazhayai
ena mudiveduthu
oru sembu niraya pidithu
saamigal aedhumilladha
en alamaariyil vaithaen
punniya theerthamaga
dhinamum thalayil
thelithukkolla
vendum enbadharkaaga!!

i have many more favorites... but the post will become longer than this... :) so i stop with these :) :)

try reading tabu shankar if you loved these...

Comments

  1. today i read about tabu.. tomorrow i will read about shankar..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Kums... But try writing this in tamil, it would look even better and one such post is not enough to write tabu shankar's good works...

    ReplyDelete
  3. all these poems are my favourite !!!

    Try to upload in tamil fonts dear ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Nice poem indeed...to add the meaning of this poem in my life..

    I want to search my friend, who is likely studying in avinashilingam engineering college, Printing department. Her name is lakshmi priya and should be in her final year. If you could reach her, she should be able to recognise me, by my name. kindly help me to find her...

    Sorry to add my request in place of comments, but I am sure that i have to do this...pls help.

    - kamatchi shanker (9880696219)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @vidhya: ok ok :D
    @karthi na: will try na.. :)
    @guru na: see we have the same taste... like brother like sister!!
    @kamatchi shanker: :-o ok..

    ReplyDelete
  6. My email id is kamatchi.shanker@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Kums.. I am reading such a nice one after a long long time.. is indeed a lovely expression.. now I had to translate in Spanish ;) but with the original author's name.

    ReplyDelete
  8. he he he he Prabu nee enakku treat vekkanum... :) :) Regards to Yeidy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One Year Old Parent

I cannot believe we are a year old now! My daughter and me, as a mother. What an year it has been!

Starting with self-doubts and a roller-coaster ride of hormones to somehow learning the trick of the trade, I have come a long way.

I found myself a place among a group of amazing mothers here in Coimbatore. They have been my support system throughout. I will be eternally thankful to them.



I do what I think is best for my baby. Babywearing, cloth diapering, breastfeeding and letting my child feed herself. All the above said concepts didnt come easy, I had to explain a thousand times and do my research to get people around me to accept what I do.

Do not let the society dictate your parenting style. You are the parent and you are supposed to do the parenting not the society. The "society" will be there to tell you that you are not producing enough milk for the baby, cloth diapers are bulky, babywearing will make the baby dependent on you and a self-feeding baby does not eat enou…

Thought Process of a Hobby Junkie

So today in the morning I had this good for nothing thought process going on in my mind which resulted in this:
Sometimes when you are a hobby junkie you end up asking yourself what is that ONE thing you want to do in life? What is your true interest? I haven't found an answer to that until this very moment. One day I dream of pursuing my interest in music and then one day I see myself wearing a photographer's vest and then one another day my dream of being rich and quenching my wanderlust.
But I guess I can photograph my travel destination and that singing while at it won't hurt. And just when I come to such a solution I start going after arts and crafts. Now, that's back to square one! Then I had to make this list.
Why being a jack of all trades sucks:
> you are not really an expert in anything. > you are not sure what your true interest is > people call you half baked > you end up buying stuff for each of your hobbies and then they end up in storage until your …

What does love mean to me?

When I hit puberty I thought love was all about kissing and having butterflies in your stomach.When I grew up a little I replaced kissing with sex and the butterflies remained.Now the definition has changed in all ways possible. I've learned that there isn't just the romantic Love there is more to it.It could be the heart swelling when you see your child do something or the smile you have when you think of your parent. This year I've decided that my daughter is my valentine. Sleepless nights and the constant anxiety are all totally worth it. The sloppy kisses that I get on rare mornings are my greatest motivator.To me love is all about the level of comfort I have with a person. You really love each other if you can fart and burp to your heart's content in each other's company. If you can have conversations about that then you are in the next level, haha!Everybody sees love differently but most would agree on the comfort part. My friend Srilakshmi and I see things d…