Skip to main content

One Word Tag!

Yourself: Smile!
Your Partner: Myself!
Your Hair: Dark-Brown!
Your Mother: Loveliest
Your Father: Best!
Your Favorite Item: Computer
Your Dream Last Night: Forgotten!
Your Favorite Drink: Water
Your Dream Car: Audi!!!
Your Dream Home: Cozy
The Room You Are In: Hall
Your Fear: Heights
Where Do You Want To Be In 10 Years: Family
Who You Hung Out With Last: Friend...
What You're Not: Male :D :D
Muffins: Sluuuurp!
One of Your Wish List Items: Travel
Time: 20:48PM
Last Thing You Did: Dinner
What Are You Wearing: Salwar
Your Favorite Weather: Spring
Your Favorite Book: Many :)
Last Thing You Ate: Idli
Your Mood: Sleepy
Your Best Friends: Me!
What Are You Thinking About Right Now: Sleep
Your Car: Car(e)less!
Your Summer: Pleasant..
What's on your TV: Nothing.... :D :D :D
What is your weather like: Cold!
When Is the Last Time You Laughed: Morning
Your Relationship Status: Single :( ;)

I am a person who talks more than necessary... ennayu, oru vaarthaila badhil solla vaitha blog owner ku... hurrah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Year Old Parent

I cannot believe we are a year old now! My daughter and me, as a mother. What an year it has been!

Starting with self-doubts and a roller-coaster ride of hormones to somehow learning the trick of the trade, I have come a long way.

I found myself a place among a group of amazing mothers here in Coimbatore. They have been my support system throughout. I will be eternally thankful to them.



I do what I think is best for my baby. Babywearing, cloth diapering, breastfeeding and letting my child feed herself. All the above said concepts didnt come easy, I had to explain a thousand times and do my research to get people around me to accept what I do.

Do not let the society dictate your parenting style. You are the parent and you are supposed to do the parenting not the society. The "society" will be there to tell you that you are not producing enough milk for the baby, cloth diapers are bulky, babywearing will make the baby dependent on you and a self-feeding baby does not eat enou…

The Little Bundle of Anxiety... Joy

On January 10, 2016 around 9'o clock in the morning my life changed forever. My daughter was born into this world.

Being pregnant isn't a huge deal at all.. you'll know when the child is born. It is a big deal. I did not have any problem until the moment I realised that I wasn't producing much breastmilk. That's when the pink clouds cleared all of a sudden. I was dehydrated during labor, remember?
What people don't realise is that it is perfectly normal for breastmilk to take some time to come in. It may take a few days even. Thats when the stress levels go up and thats just what you don't need at the moment. Stress is inversely proportional to production of breastmilk.
You will get judged as a bad mommy if you are not able to breastfeed the baby. It is not going to help your already anxious self. Every other person visiting you will have an opinion. The only choice you are going to have is to learn to ignore those opinions. You are not a bad mommy if you …

What does love mean to me?

When I hit puberty I thought love was all about kissing and having butterflies in your stomach.When I grew up a little I replaced kissing with sex and the butterflies remained.Now the definition has changed in all ways possible. I've learned that there isn't just the romantic Love there is more to it.It could be the heart swelling when you see your child do something or the smile you have when you think of your parent. This year I've decided that my daughter is my valentine. Sleepless nights and the constant anxiety are all totally worth it. The sloppy kisses that I get on rare mornings are my greatest motivator.To me love is all about the level of comfort I have with a person. You really love each other if you can fart and burp to your heart's content in each other's company. If you can have conversations about that then you are in the next level, haha!Everybody sees love differently but most would agree on the comfort part. My friend Srilakshmi and I see things d…